OMG A MAY FAIR.
Emily Terndrup as either of the witches. Patrick Ferreri as the Porter. Mostly I’d like to see new people doing the roles I know they’re now playing: Troy Ogilvie as Lady Macbeth? Yes please. Zach Martens as Malcolm? That sounds awesome. And hopefully I’ll be going back very soon and get to see some of these. And Ben Thys Porter is still on the bucket list. Finally, a little birdie whispers that some of my dream casting may one day come true, so I do hope I can be around for it if it comes to pass.
Zach McNally as Macbeth NEEDS to happen in my lifetime.
Totally won the dessert lottery.
i still maintain that the high point of sleep no more fandom was when a bunch of us harassed a company on social media until they offered us free tickets
MY DAY IS DEDICATED TO #TeamHardRT
#TeamHardRT forever. That really was the most brilliant day to be a Sleep No More fan.
I loved this day so so much and regret that we never got a #TeamHardRT photo at May Fair. Probably the funniest part of the whole day was that we all bullied our way to those free tix yet none of us were able to claim them.
As some of you may know, our shop has been on vacation for a few months. But we’re open again and to celebrate we’re having a giveaway! Woohoo!
HOW TO ENTER:1) You must be following me here at featherandmoss.tumblr.com.
2) Reblog this here post (with the text!!!)
*You can “like” the post, but only reblogs will count toward your entry.
3) We must be able to contact you through Tumblr Ask to notify you if you’ve won!
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IF YOU WIN:
This set has a bit of everything-
• green calcite specimen
• deer antler tip and vertebra and molar
• opossum vertebra
• vial of rodent skulls and jaw
• coyote metatarsal
• mink skull
• vial with rabbit leg bone
• vial of two beetle wings
• one plant fossil
• antique skeleton key
• quartz crystal point
• galena on matrix
• one seashell
The contest will run from 11/10 to 11/17 when we will select and contact a winner — you must respond within 72 hours with an address to which we can send your goodies. If we don’t hear from you by then, we will select another winner.
Good luck to you all!
It’s Lark About's 6th month birthday! Yay! Giveaway contest time!!
Caveat: This giveaway contest is available to USA citizens only, as I am sadly not licensed to ship animal parts out of this country. Sorry, other global friends. Maybe one day!! <3
HOW TO ENTER:
1) You must be following me here at featherandmoss.tumblr.com.
2) Reblog this here post (with the text!!!)
You can “like” the post, but only reblogs will count toward your entry. You can also reblog as many times as you choose to boost your odds of winning, although I ask that you please only reblog once per day (as reblogging much more than that would be unseemly and spammy and no one likes that!)
3) I must be able to contact you via Tumblr Ask to notify you if you’ve won!
WHAT YOU CAN HAZ IF YOU WIN:
The loot received by the winner is composed of lots of fun nature goodies, which includes scavenged/found bones and shells, some naturally shed feathers, and a few fossils — Lark About is focused on ethical bone collecting, so all the specimens will have minor imperfections or coloration, as they were all a result of either natural death or road/train kills. They will be shipped at no cost to the winner and shall include:
• whitetail deer jaw and vertebra
• raccoon skull, scapula, vial of claw sheaths, and partial articulated spine
• opossum hip bone, four vertebrae, and vial of teeth (contains both canines and molars)
• vial of juvenile rabbit vertebrae
• coyote scapula and rib bone
• spiny softshell turtle leg bone
• horse tooth
• partial slider turtle plastron (belly bones)
• one Ohio buckeye (for luck!)
• five turkey feathers
• two plant fossils and two Paleozoic coral or bryozoan fossils
• one lovely pearlescent freshwater mussel shell
• cluster of little sparkly quartz crystals on matrix
• one large freshwater snail shell
•three seashells from a friend’s vintage collection
(It’s all really awesome.)
The contest will run from 10/10 to 10/24 when I will select and contact a winner — you must respond within 72 hours with an address to which I can send ALL. THAT. STUFF. In the event that I don’t hear back from the winner within that time period, I’ll select another, but like that’s gonna happen, right??
Okay! Contest is a go! Thank you for participating and GOOD LUCK!!!
It may have been my 21st but all I had to drink was some milk.
I’m missing Green Man tonight so I’m wallowing amongst all my McKittrick treasures.